WHAT? I’ve been tagged!!! by the lovely Ange. I had been tagged by her for exactly a month and now only i am acting on it. sorry Ange, i was finding a right picture to go with it.
As usual i wouldn’t reveal myself on flickr, therefore here’s a pic of my workhorse, Leica IIIf with the cute Lomo Fisheye VF courtesy of Ange too! 😀 geez… i must get the Holga VF to go with my IIIf, it makes him so sexy.
OK, enuf about those nonsense and here are the boring customary explanation :
This is how it goes. List 10 things that your friends may or may not know about you, but that are true. Tag ten people and be sure to let them know they’ve been tagged (a quick message will do). Don’t forget to link back to the person who tagged you. Post a picture in your stream with the 10 facts and list your tagged people 🙂
And here’s my list, it goes…
1. I enjoy being alone or in a small group of friends
2. I am close to being a shopaholic
3. I am less than 70kg now! (once i was about 86kg!!!)
4. I enjoy good food but acceptable to mundane food, I can eat the same thing all over again everyday!
5. I have quite a bit of cameras but none of them is a digital!
6. I am quite a private person, so I have no idea what else to tell? 😛
7. I had driven a car with fautly brakes > no brakes at all!!! I was outside nearby my house when my car’s front brake gotten into some troubles. Instead of being a responsible motorist/citizen getting a tow truck to tow my car to the workshop, I DROVE it all the wat to the workshop which was about 15kms from where I was!!! The workshop people couldn’t believe what I had just did!!! I drove slowly and balance with the gear (a manual car) and handbrake to slow the car down. I survived and no one else get hurt too.
8. I had driven with a car without accelerator!!! I was sending my GF to work one morning, halfway thru when the accelerator cable snapped. So when I press the accelerator, I was like pushing the pedal thru air, no respond from the engine. Luckily I was at the peak of a hilly part of the journey, I "glide" back and again balance with the clutch on 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear my way back home to switch to another car.
9. I had driven on highway in the middle of the night with no headlights!!! Back in those days, I love to overload my car headlights with higher wattage bulbs (before the Xenon era). What happen was the socket connecting the bulbs melted due to the intense heat and burned the fuse causing both headlights gone!!! And it happen when I had just started my journey back to my hometown from Kuala Lumpur city. What I did was, put on a hazard lights and tagged on behind some cars and best part is I kept looking for faster car to tagged on.
10. When I was a kid, I stole from a neighbourhood convenience/book store! I was getting so into it, I got caught but then I was let off by the owner. Almost everyone in my hometown knows my family so the owner eventually found my mom and told her about it. I was grounded for the rest of the year.
Pheeew, that was so much harder that i thot!!!
The 10 person i’m going to tag are: